It's been said that Ancient Babylonians were so hardcore about their beer that the punishment for brewing a bad batch was getting drowned in it! It's also said that the code of Hammurabi (an Ancient Babylonian set of laws) stated that any bartender caught watering down their beer would be put to death. Who knew that drinking beer could be taken so seriously?
If you're as hardcore about beer as Hammurabi (alright, maybe not thaaat hardcore but you get it) then this is the perfect shirt for you. Grab yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length