It’s possible that whiskey is thousands of years old but it wasn’t until somewhere around the late 1500’s that it first got its name. After the drink started to gain popularity in 1500’s Ireland, drinkers noted its heavenly taste and dubbed the beverage “Uisge Beatha”, a Classic Gaelic term that translates to “Water of Life.” Called “Uisge” for short, the drink’s popularity soon spread all across the United Kingdom where a series of misspellings and altered pronunciation transformed the word into “Whiskey” (or “Whisky” depending on where you’re at)!
Whether you take yours neat, on the rocks, or with just a splash of water, this cool and comfortable tee is the perfect way to show off your drink of choice. With summer in full swing, there’s no better way to get your drink on.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length