It was in the late 1960’s that the world was introduced to one of the most fearsome foursomes to ever come together in professional football. Nicknamed “The Purple People Eaters”, the Minnesota defensive line dominated the field for the better part of a decade, recording up to 50 sacks in a single year. Whether it was forcing four turnovers in an epic championship rematch against Kansas City or catching an interception in a game-winning play against Los Angeles, the Purple People Eaters struck fear into the hearts of Quarterbacks all over the nation.
Whether you’re headed to downtown Minneapolis to catch the big game or watching from home, let everyone know that your team came to reign with this insanely soft tee. Win or lose, this cotton-blend tee is the perfect choice for keeping comfortable as you stand by the Purple and Yellow with pride. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length