University of Denver - Denver Block - Men's T-Shirt - Red
The University of Denver has been fielding athletic teams since 1867 though it wouldn’t be until several decades later that they’d earn their official nickname. Up until the early 1920’s, the athletic teams of Denver went nameless, often referred to by sports writers as the “Ministers” or the “Fighting Parsons” in homage to the school’s religious beginnings. Finally, in 1925, a student nickname contest was held and thus the “Pioneers” were born. With 200 All Americans, 31 NCAA championships, and 65 Olympians in its history, it’s no wonder that the UD athletic program has been named as one of the best in the nation.
Show off your school pride in style with this incredibly soft tee from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re headed down to Magness Arena to catch some intense hockey action or moseying on over to Barton Stadium for a rousing game of lacrosse, there’s no better way to show your team spirit. Go Pioneers!
- 100% super soft combed ringspun cotton
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric pre-laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length