Originally founded as the Colorado Seminary, the University of Denver was established on March 3, 1864 by John Evans, former governor of the Colorado territory. Evans built his seminary/university in hopes of “civilizing” the rough and tough frontier town of Denver, the city itself having been created only six years before. Though the city of Denver, then not much more than a mining camp, had a fearsome reputation, Evans’ seminary flourished and after a few moves, a name change, and a few decades worth of successful students, the University of Denver grew to become the nationally recognized school that it is today.
Celebrate the proud history and tradition of the University of Denver with this incredibly soft tee from Garage Cotton. Featuring the classic University of Denver logo, this cool and comfortable tee is the perfect choice for any proud student, alumni, or UD faculty. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length