Originally founded as the Colorado Seminary, the University of Denver was established on March 3, 1864 by John Evans, former governor of the Colorado territory. Evans built his seminary/university in hopes of “civilizing” the rough and tough frontier town of Denver, the city itself having been created only six years prior. Though the city of Denver, then not much more than a mining camp, had a fearsome reputation, Evans’ seminary flourished and after a few moves, a name change, and a few decades worth of successful students, the University of Denver grew to become the nationally recognized school that it is today.
Celebrate the proud history and tradition of the University of Denver with this incredibly soft hoodie from Garage Cotton. Featuring the classic University of Denver logo, this cool and comfortable hoodie is the perfect choice for any proud student, alumni, or UD faculty. Get yours today!
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes