For thousands of years humans have been crafting beer and in a number of different ways. Dating back to some time around 2050 BC, the Alulu Tablet is a stone tablet with the words "Best Ale" written on it in cuneiform - likely an ancient award given to a master craftsman. Nearly 500 years later, according to archaeologists, the Hittites (another group of Ancient people) had developed up to 15 different types of beer.
Celebrate beer in all its varieties with this insanely soft tee from Garage Cotton. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length