The Burgh Tee
The year was 1758 and Britain was at war. Following years of heated disputes over land west of the American Appalachian Mountains, the Brits were forced to take up arms against the French along with the warriors of numerous Native American tribes that had allied themselves with them. John Forbes, a British general, was tasked leading an expedition to capture the French controlled Fort Duquesne. After nearly a year of careful plotting, Forbes launched his attack and captured the Fort with ease. Having seized this new land for Britain, Forbes named the city after British Secretary of State William Pitt and thus the City of Pittsburgh was born.
Over 250 years later, Pittsburgh is the home of the smiley face emoticon (invented in 1980 by computer scientist Scott Fahlman), 446 bridges (the most in the world), and the winningest pro football team in the history of the game. Show some love for The Steel City with this insanely soft tee from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re checking out the view from the Duquesne Incline or chowing down on a coleslaw and French fries sandwich from Primanti Bros., there’s no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length