The year was 1758 and Britain was at war. Following years of heated disputes over land west of the American Appalachian Mountains, the Brits were forced to take up arms against the French along with the warriors of numerous Native American tribes that had allied themselves with them. John Forbes, a British general, was tasked leading an expedition to capture the French controlled Fort Duquesne. After nearly a year of careful plotting, Forbes launched his attack and captured the Fort with ease. Having seized this new land for Britain, Forbes named the city after British Secretary of State William Pitt and thus the City of Pittsburgh was born.
Over 250 years later, Pittsburgh is the home of the smiley face emoticon (invented in 1980 by computer scientist Scott Fahlman), 446 bridges (the most in the world), and the winningest pro football team in the history of the game. Show some love for The Steel City with this insanely soft hoodie from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re checking out the view from the Duquesne Incline or chowing down on a coleslaw and French fries sandwich from Primanti Bros., there’s no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today!
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes