Smooth as Tennessee Whiskey Tee
It was in 1791 that Alexander Hamilton decided to start taxing whiskey in the United States. Unsurprisingly, it didn't go over very well. Protesters in Pennsylvania raged against the new tax, eventually building up to a full-scale riot in 1794. George Washington himself was forced to send troops to bring the riot to an end. Alexander Hamilton then tried to execute two of the rioters for treason but was blocked from doing so when Washington, the owner of several Virginian distilleries, pardoned the men. The tax was repealed not long after.
Celebrate the long and arduous history of whiskey with a glass of your favorite stuff and this insanely soft tee. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length