It was at the 1962 World’s Fair that the world was first introduced to Seattle’s famous Space Needle. Desperate to find a centerpiece for the exposition, Seattle sought professionals and amateurs alike to submit ideas for the central structure. In the end, the two leading ideas were merged together and by adding renowned architect John Graham’s rotating diner to the top of local businessman Edward E Carlson’s giant needle structure, The Space Needle was born.
Aside from The Space Needle, Seattle is also home to a slew of legendary musicians, a few beloved sports franchises, and America’s most beloved coffee chain. Whether you’re an Emerald City native or just checking out the sites, this pullover is the perfect way to show your Seattle pride in style. Get yours today!
- Lightweight cotton blend material
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Size & Fit
- True to size.
- Small- Width 19", Length 24". Fits sizes 2-4
- Medium- Width 21", Length 25". Fits sizes 6-8
- Large- Width 22", Length 26". Fits sizes 10-12
- XL- Width 24", Length 27". Fits size 14
- 2-XL- Width 25.5", Length 28". Fits size 16