It was at the 1962 World's Fair that the world was first introduced to Seattleäó»s famous Space Needle. Desperate to find a centerpiece for the exposition, Seattle sought professionals and amateurs alike to submit ideas for the central structure. In the end, the two leading ideas were merged together and by adding renowned architect John Graham's rotating diner to the top of local businessman Edward E Carlsonäó»s giant needle structure, The Space Needle was born.
Aside from The Space Needle, Seattle is also home to a slew of legendary musicians, a few beloved sports franchises, and Americaäó»s most beloved coffee chain. Whether you're an Emerald City native or just checking out the sites, this insanely comfortable hoodie is the perfect way to show your Seattle pride in style. Get yours today!
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes