San Fran Tee
For years the people had been suggesting a bridge be built over the Golden Gate but it wasn't until 1916 that a San Francisco engineering student really got the conversation going. City officials at first balked at the idea, estimating the cost of construction at somewhere around 100 million dollars (2.12 billion by today's standards). It was then that a young and ambitious engineer named Joseph Strauss came along and presented a new design, one more efficient and much more cost effective. After a lengthy political battle to get the bridge approved, construction began in 1933 and the Golden Gate Bridge was officially opened on May 27, 1937.
Whether you're a born and bred San Franciscan or just looking for a little taste of California adventure, this tee is the way to go. Crafted from super soft cotton, this tee is sure to keep you feeling cool and comfortable no matter you go. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length