It was in 1846 that the city now known as San Francisco was claimed for the United States near the end of the Mexican-American war, but it wouldn't be until three years later that the city really took off. At the onset of the California Gold Rush, hopefuls from all over the nation flocked to the city, taking up residence as they searched for riches in the nearby "Gold Country." Incoming settlers were so desperate to find gold that they would often abandoned their ships in San Francisco's bay with many of them later being sunk to create new land. To this day, one may still expect to find the remnants of these abandoned boats when digging in coastal San Fran.
Whether you're a born and bred San Franciscan or just looking for a little taste of California adventure, this tee is the way to go. Crafted from super soft cotton, this tee is sure to keep you feeling cool and comfortable no matter you go. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length