When it comes to Ohio there are a few important things that everyone needs to know. For starters, it is illegal to fish for whales on a Sunday. We’re not sure what the punishment for breaking this law is but better save your whale-hunting for Monday through Friday just to be safe. Another really important thing to know about Ohio is that it’s home to the world’s largest drum sticks - they’re 23 feet long and they’re situated in Dave Grohl Alley in Warren Ohio. Lastly, one should always keep in mind that cornhole (that game where you toss the little bean bags at wooden boards?) was allegedly invented right here in the west side of Cincinnati.
There are lots of important things that people need to know about Ohio but most important is that it’s home to the coolest people in the world. Show off your Ohio pride and snag this insanely soft tee today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size.
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size.
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length