Navy Make America Hoppy Again Tee
Although initially discovered sometime around 80 AD, it wouldn't be for another several hundred years that humans would figure out how to use hops to make beer. The earliest recorded history comes from 822 AD from a monastery in northern France. When writing a set of rules as to how the monastery was to be run, head monk Abbot Adelhard described the process of collecting hops for making beer. Who would've thought...one of the defining features of modern beer started with a couple of monks!
Hops have been used in beers all over the country ever since and we think we're better off for it! If hoppiness is the key to your happiness then show it off with this super soft tee and grab yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length