Popular to contrary belief, the IPA (short for India Pale Ale) does not actually hail from India. It was George Hodson's Bow Brewery in Essex, England that was credited with creating the first IPA in the late 18th century. Later dubbed "October Beer", Hodson's brew was designed to be kept in the cellar for up to two years before drinking. The conditions made it perfect for long voyages and thus it became one of the first beers to be shipped to England via the famous East India Trading Company.
Today IPAs are enjoyed by all who appreciate a little extra bite to their brews. If you crave the taste of a cold and heartily hoppy ale then this tee was made for you. Get yours now.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length