Moscow Mule Tee
The origins of The Moscow Mule are widely disputed but most agree that it traced backed to a popular Los Angeles bar in the early 1940’s called “The Cock ‘N’ Bull.” The bar’s owner, one Jack Morgan, had found himself with an excess of ginger beer that wasn’t selling and he needed a way to get rid of it. On top of that, Morgan’s girlfriend was the owner of a company that made copper products which meant that he could get ahold of all the copper mugs he needed and at a highly discounted rate. So with a surplus of ginger beer, cheap copper mugs, and the newly acquired supply of vodka, Jack created the drink to end all drinks – and it was an instant hit.
For fans of drinks with a kick or those who enjoy drinking from a cool copper mug, The Moscow Mule is the way to go. Grab a mule from your favorite bar and sip it up this summer with this cool and comfortable tee. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length