Ohio University - Vintage OU Bobcats - Men's T-Shirt - Heather Black
After having gone nearly 30 years with no official team name, members of the Ohio Athletic Board chose The Bobcat as their new official mascot in 1925. The Bobcat, a regal creature native to the Appalachian area, was chosen for its reputation as a fierce and adaptable predator. Over eighty years later, The Bobcat mascot was named for one of the University’s original founders and thus Rufus the Bobcat was born.
Whether you’re studying for a big exam or cheering your Bobcats onto another victory, remind yourself that Rufus has always got your back with this insanely soft tee. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length