It was in the mid-1800’s that Iowa State University started to take shape. State legislators and educational professionals were tired of universities being something only accessible to students from wealthier, more well off families. Members of the Iowa General Assembly were desperate to find a school that catered to the people of Iowa, one that focused not only on liberal arts but on more practical subjects as well. In 1856, they enacted legislation to establish the Iowa Agricultural College and Model Farm. On March 22nd, 1858, the institution that would go on to become Iowa State University was officially established.
Pay tribute to the storied history of ISU with this awesome block letter tee from Garage Cotton. Crafted from super soft materials, there’s never been a more comfortable way to show your Iowa State pride. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length