“We need you, we must have you. Come and see what a school you have made in Iowa State College. Find away.”
These were the words written by 7th president of Iowa State University Raymond A. Pearson in a special invitation to ISU alumni. The invitation was to the first ever Iowa State Homecoming celebration, held in October of 1912. Professor Samuel Beyer had approached Pearson with the idea just weeks before and Pearson liked it so much that he immediately went about organizing the event. Since then, Homecoming has become a beloved ISU tradition, celebrating their 100th homecoming in 2012 with a “CYtennial” Celebration.
Show your pride in the cardinal and gold with this insanely soft hoodie! Whether you’re catching a little bit of “Hilton Magic” down at Hilton Coliseum or cheering your Cyclones onto another victory at Jack Trice Stadium, this tri-blend hoodie is the way to go.
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes