With its classic 1979 design, this insanely soft tee is the perfect way to celebrate the storied history of Iowa State University. Here’s a few other things that happened at ISU that year:
The Iowa State University College of Design is first established with a focus on the visual arts, design, architecture, and community/regional painting.
Former Oklahoma assistant coach Donnie Duncan is hired on to coach the Iowa State Cyclones football team. He begins his career with a series of wins but his success is short-lived and Duncan resigns just three years later with a losing record.
The Iowa State varsity wrestling team is awarded their 10th conference championship (they have since won seven more for a grand total of 17 conference championship wins).
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length