With its classic 1969 design, this insanely soft tee is the perfect way to celebrate the storied history of Iowa State University. Here’s a few other things that happened at ISU that year:
The ISU varsity wrestling team takes the national championship for the third time (they would go on to win five more for a grand total of eight championship wins).
The first ever Black Cultural Affairs Week is held, a campus-wide celebration of diversity at Iowa State University.
Friley Hall becomes co-ed!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length