I'd Tap That Tee
It was on the 17th of October, 1814 that the city of London was flooded with beer. It all started at the Meux and Company Brewery when a huge vat of beer ruptured, setting off a domino effect as each of the vats in the brewery burst open. All in all, nearly 323,000 gallons of beer flooded the surrounding streets, destroying homes and even taking the lives of some of the locals. Despite sounding like a delicious act of God, the flood is remembered sadly by the people of London and commemorated every year with a specialty brew from one of the many local bars.
Whether you're hitting the bars with a couple of your best buds or just anxiously awaiting quitting time, this shirt says it all. Let everyone know where priorities are at and get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length