To uncover the origins of modern poker, one must travel all the way back to China, 969 C.E. By combining elements of mahjong with an inventive gambling game, Emperor Mu-Tsung created a game that would go onto be adopted by 12th and 13th century Egyptians. Then from Egypt, the game traveled and transformed into a Persian variation called “Al Nas.” In Spain, a card game called Primero was catching on like wildfire while the Germans were known for the game of Pochen. The French developed their own version of the game, called Poque, that they brought with them when they colonized Canada in the early 1600’s. The game was played on riverboat trips down the Mississippi river into the swamps of Louisiana where it was then introduced to American settlers and thus “Poker” was born.
Never fold. Never surrender. Let everyone know how you play the game with this insanely soft tee and get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizingæ
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- æXL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length