It was one of the longest losing streaks in North American professional sports history. From 1993 to 2012, the Pittsburgh baseballers endured loss after loss, eventually building up to a total of 20 consecutive losing seasons. But then 2013 came and the boys in black and yellow bounced back. Posting a winning season for the first time in two decades, Pittsburgh announced that they were back and ready for action and went on to make playoff appearances in both 2014 and 2015. With five world championships under their belt already, a sixth national victory may finally be in sight.
Show your love for your favorite baseball team with this incredibly soft tee. Whether you’re enjoying one of Pittsburgh’s many locally brewed beers before the game or representing your city abroad, there’s no better choice for lasting comfort.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length