It was in 1901 that your Detroit baseballers first hit the field at the now demolished Bennett Park. Entering the ninth inning with a nine point deficit, things were not looking great for the future of the brand new team. However, despite incredible odds, the team staged a dramatic comeback and won the game. They would go on to finish third overall in the then eight-team league.
For over 100 years, baseball has been at the core of the city of Detroit. Whether you’re headed down to watch the boys in blue and orange bat their way to another victory or just catching the game at home with a few close friends, show your love for your favorite team with this incredible soft shirt and get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length