Fantasy Foosball League Champion Tee
The list of names of people who have been (or at least claimed to have been) instrumental in the invention and popularization of foosball (also known as table soccer or, in France, “baby foot”) seems to go on and on forever. Frenchman Lucien Rosengart claims to have invented the game to entertain his children while Alexandre de Fiesterra said he came up with the idea while recovering from wounds gained during the Spanish Civil War. Englishman Harold Searles Thornton was awarded the first known patent for the game in 1923 but supposedly it wasn’t until U.S. veteran Lawrence Patterson imported several machines from Europe in the 1960’s that the game really took off. We may never know who to thank for gifting us with the classic table top game but I think we can all agree that the real credit belongs to those tiny plastic players that have dedicated their lives to our entertainment.
Whether you’re a league champion or just a fun-loving amateur, show your love for your favorite kind of football (or soccer or whatever you want to call it) with this insanely soft tee. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- æXL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length