Everyday Im Shufflin Tee
The exact origins of the game of shuffleboard are a highly disputed mystery though most agree that it began somewhere in England around the 15th century. English commoners would play a game in which they slid a groat (a large British coin of the day worth about four pence) down a table. The game, known as “Shove Groat” at the time, was enjoyed by both men and women, rich and poor, and young and old alike. The game was also a favorite of King Henry VIII who, in 1532, dipped into the royal purse to pay nine pounds to a “Lord William” after losing a game.
Today the game of shuffleboard is known in many forms and is played on bar tabletops, cruise ships and everywhere in between. Get to shufflin’ in style and comfort with this insanely soft tee from garage cotton and let everyone know how you roll.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizingæ
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- æXL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length