City of Soul Pullover
Founded on July 24th in 1701, Detroit, Michigan is the oldest city west of the original thirteen colonies. In the 300+ years that the city has been around, it’s accomplished some pretty cool things. Detroit native James Vernor created his famous ginger ale in the late 1870’s after returning from his service in the Civil War to find that the oak keg in which he had stored his beverage concoction while he was away had dramatically transformed its flavor. In 1903, American industrialist Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company and led the way to establishing Detroit as the world’s automotive capital. It’s also believed that when prohibition hit in 1920, 70 percent of all illegal alcohol that entered the country came in through the city. How cool is that!?
Home to the first regularly scheduled radio broadcasts, home telephone numbers, and Motown music, Detroit has more than cemented itself as an American classic. Pay tribute to the Motor City in style with this stylish pullover. Whether you’re grabbing a snack at the Eastern market or catching a show at the famed Fox Theatre, there’s no better way to keep cool and comfortable all day long. Get yours today!
- Lightweight cotton blend material
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Size & Fit
- True to size.
- Small- Width 19", Length 24". Fits sizes 2-4
- Medium- Width 21", Length 25". Fits sizes 6-8
- Large- Width 22", Length 26". Fits sizes 10-12
- XL- Width 24", Length 27". Fits size 14
- 2-XL- Width 25.5", Length 28". Fits size 16