Soon after Ohio achieved statehood in 1803, political infighting arose amongst prominent Ohio leaders as to which city should become the state capital. After moving from Chillicothe to Zanesville and back again, a compromise was made – a new capital city would be constructed at the state’s center. Named in honor of Christopher Columbus, the city was founded on February 14, 1812, on the “High Banks opposite Franklinton at the Forks of the Scioto most known as Wolf’s Ridge.”
Today Columbus is known as one of the smartest cities in the world and is recognized nationally for its high production of craft beer and some of the most dedicated fans in all of college football. Get bold in the ‘Bus and show your city some love with this stylish pullover. Whether you’re chowing down on some quality grub at The North Market or taking a mid-day stroll through scenic Goodale Park, there’s no better choice for lasting comfort. Get yours today!
- Lightweight cotton blend material
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Size & Fit
- True to size.
- Small- Width 19", Length 24". Fits sizes 2-4
- Medium- Width 21", Length 25". Fits sizes 6-8
- Large- Width 22", Length 26". Fits sizes 10-12
- XL- Width 24", Length 27". Fits size 14
- 2-XL- Width 25.5", Length 28". Fits size 16