While Lewis and Clark were busy exploring the northern portion of the Louisiana Purchase, US Army Lieutenant Zebulon Pike, Jr. was leading an expedition into the American south-west. It was on this quest that Americans first laid eyes on Colorado. Taken aback by the territoryäó»s diverse and immense beauty, Zebulon recorded the first sight of a distant mountain he called Grand Peak. Years later the mountain would be renamed Pikes Peak and would earn a reputation as home to one of the most beautiful views in the country. In fact, it was in 1895 that Katherine Lee Bates was inspired to write äóìAmerica the Beautiful after a visit to Pike Peak.
From the Colorado Rockies to The Great Sand Dunes outside Alamosa, the Centennial state is home to some of the most beautiful spots in the country. Keep a little piece of that beauty with you wherever you go with this insanely soft hoodie from Garage Cotton. Whether youäó»re chowing down on a cheeseburger (invented at the Humpty Dumpty Drive-In in Denver) or enjoying a root beer float (created by Frank J. Wisner of Cripple Creek in 1893), this hoodie is sure to keep you cool and comfortable all day long.
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes