From October 8th to October 10th of 1871, the city of Chicago was on fire – literally. A mysterious blaze appearing to originate from a small farm within the city and soon spread to the entirety of the city. Aided by predominantly wood-based construction, a recent draught, and highly flammable tar roofs, the fire would claim roughly 3.3 square miles of land before it was through. The city was devastated, but Chicagoans refused to surrender. A massive rebuilding effort was soon underway, setting a precedent for worldwide construction. Two decades later, with the city full reconstructed, Chicago was chosen as the sight for the World’s Columbian Exposition (also known as The World’s Fair) and the city once again cemented itself as one of the great symbols of American excellence.
Today, the many contributions of Chicagoans continue to shape the country. Where would we be without twinkies, the cell phone, or deep dish pizza? Show some love for The Windy City in style with this insanely soft hoodie and get yours today!
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes