It was in July of 1885 that America was first introduced to the sport of surfing. In the midst of the sweltering summer heat, three teenaged Hawaiian princes decided to cool off by leaving their boarding school and taking trip down to Santa Cruz. After brandishing their own custom Redwood surfboards, the trio surfed up and down the mouth of the San Lorenzo River. Beach-goers looked on in amazement as the three princes glided over the waves and the rest is history.
Whether you're a proud Californian, a die-hard surfer, or just looking for a piece of West Coast wonder, this insanely soft tee is the way to go. Perfect for trips to the beach. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length