Black Chi Town Tee
From October 8th to October 10th of 1871, the city of Chicago was on fire – literally. A mysterious blaze appearing to originate from a small farm within the city and soon spread to the entirety of the city. Aided by predominantly wood-based construction, a recent draught, and highly flammable tar roofs, the fire would claim roughly 3.3 square miles of land before it was through. The city was devastated, but Chicagoans refused to surrender. A massive rebuilding effort was soon underway, setting a precedent for worldwide construction. Two decades later, with the city full reconstructed, Chicago was chosen as the sight for the World’s Columbian Exposition (also known as The World’s Fair) and the city once again cemented itself as one of the great symbols of American excellence.
Today, the many contributions of Chicagoans continue to shape the country. Where would we be without twinkies, the cell phone, or deep dish pizza? Show some love for The Windy City in style with this insanely soft tee and get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length