Cold Beer Tee
In the late 1980’s and early 90’s, Poland had a problem: No one was drinking beer. You see, the Polish people were big vodka drinkers but the thing about vodka is that it tends to have a pretty high alcohol content and it goes down easy – meaning you’re getting more drunk, more quickly which rarely ends well. So in 1990, a few satirists got together and formed The Polish Beer-Lovers’ Party, a political group who’s primary goal was to support cultural beer-drinking. What started as a joke soon grew into a political force to be reckoned with and in 1991, the PBLP won 16 seats in Sejm (sort of like Polish congress) and captured 2.7% of the vote. The party enjoyed success and media attention for several years until a divide into Light Beer and Dark Beer factions destroyed the party forever.
Whether you’re cracking open a cold one with some of your best pals or headed out to the bars for a night of beer-filled fun, this cool and comfortable tee is a guaranteed winner. Crafted from insanely soft cotton material, this lightweight tee is the perfect choice for summer drinking.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length