Few cities in the United States hold more history than The City of Boston. In March of 1770, a riot erupted outside of the Custom house on King Street (now State Street) when a mob of Americans descended upon British Army soldiers who responded by firing on the crowd and killing five people in an event today known as The Boston Massacre. Three years later, 340 chests of British East India Company Tea were hurled into the Boston Harbor by a secret society of American patriots known as The Sons of Liberty in defiance of the recently implemented Tea Act. When war broke out between the two countries in 1775, it was through the streets of Boston that Paul Revere would ride his horse to warn the people of the arrival of British soldiers.
Today Boston is home to several prestigious universities, a few world champion sports teams, and some of the best clam chowder you’ll ever have. Pay tribute to an American original with this insanely soft tee and rep your city with pride wherever you go. Whether you’re catching a game at the oldest sports arena or stadium in active use in the United States or chowing down on the famous baked beans that earned the city its nickname (Beantown), there’s no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length