It was in early December of 1891 that basketball was born. Physical education professor Dr. James Naismith was in need of an activity to keep his gym class active on a rainy day and began to come up with an idea. He took two peach baskets and nailed them to opposite sides of the gym about ten feet off the ground. He split his class into two teams, tossed them a football, and told them that they’re objective was to get the ball into the opposing team’s basket. The ball didn’t bounce and had to be retrieved manually after each basket but nonetheless, the sport caught like wildfire and before long universities all around the country were assembling their first ever basketball teams.
Since then we’ve kept the spirit of the game alive in every way we can. From hooping it up at the park or in our driveways to cheering our favorite pro teams onto victory, we’ve proved our love of ball. Let everyone know that ball is life with this insanely soft tee and get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length