For generations, the game of beer pong has been considered a staple of university party life. Whether it’s a house party or a tailgate before the big game, no college gathering is truly complete until those twelve plastic cups have been partially filled with beer and arranged on the table. The true origins of the game are unknown though it’s believed that the game may trace back to as early as the mid 1950’s. It’s said that the game started when a party-goer set their drink down on a ping-pong table in the midst of an active game. Choosing to interact with the drink rather than dispose of it, the combating ping-pongers devised a new way of playing with a new set of rules in order to integrate the abandoned beverage. The game caught on and spread like wildfire and would even be sponsored by a few of the colleges it was played at (though none of these sponsorships would last).
Whether you’re getting ready to step up the table to out pong your opponent or just enjoying the game as a spectator, this insanely soft tee makes for an incredibly comfortable way to pay tribute to the good old days of cheap beer and goofy game-play. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizingæ
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- æXL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length