25 Cents Bought Me Happiness Tee
It was on October 18th, 1958 that the people of the world were introduced to one of the first ever video games. “Tennis for Two” was created by William Higinbotham, a nuclear physicist working for the Brookhaven National Laboratory. The game was designed to be an attraction for the mega-lab’s “Visitor’s Day” in which residents of the town would come in and explore the different projects being worked on by the staff. It could be played by two people at a time using controllers connected to a massive computer and would display on an old-fashioned oscilloscope monitor. It was a far cry from some of the popular sci-fi war games of today, but it was a start.
Pay tribute to the good old days of classic gaming with this insanely soft tee. From digging around for quarters to use down at the local arcade from playing with gamers all around the world from the comfort of your own home, there’s no better way to show your love for your favorite pastime.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizingæ
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- æXL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length