USA Hope Tee
It was in 1896 that the United States first took part in the Olympic Games. Represented by renowned athletes like sprinter Thomas Burke and sibling sharpshooters John and Sumner Paine, the U.S. went on to win 11 gold medals – the most of any of the participating countries. 120 years and 27 Olympic Games later, the U.S. leads the world with a grand total of 1,118 gold medals earned by American athletes. The U.S. also happens to be home to the most decorated Olympic athlete of all time. From synchronized swimming to beach volleyball, Americans have been dominating the game for over a century.
Show your pride in the Red, White, and Blue with this insanely soft tee from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re skiing the slopes of Northern Utah or wading in the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the Floridian coast, there’s no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length