Ohio University - Vintage Old Bobcat - Men's Hoodie - Heather Grey
Ohio University is known for many things. Whether it's being ranked as one of the number one party schools in the nation time and time again or being home to the nationally recognized Marching 110, the first marching band in history to perform at Carnegie Hall, OU has held a captive audience across the country for over two centuries.
Let everyone know that you are proud to call yourself a Bobcat with this insanely soft hoodie. Featuring a vintage bobcat logo as fierce as the students themselves, this hoodie is a definite must have for any OU student, alumnus, faculty, or fan. Get yours today.
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes