From the looming towers of The Ridges to the refreshing waters of Stroud’s Run, Athens, Ohio is known around the world as a place of historic beauty where creativity and knowledge thrive. In 1804, Athens became home to Ohio University, the first university in the state, where students all over the country came to study and establish a tradition of academic and athletic excellence that continues to this day.
Stand proudly beside the Green and White with this insanely soft tee. Whether you’re touring the scenic Athens countryside or hitting Court Street to take in the thriving OU night life, there’s no better choice for lasting comfort. Get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length