Ohio University - Vintage Ohio OU - Men's Hoodie - Heather Black
From the looming towers of The Ridges to the refreshing waters of Stroud’s Run, Athens, Ohio is known around the world as a place of historic beauty where creativity and knowledge thrive. In 1804, Athens became home to Ohio University, the first university in the state, where students all over the country came to study and establish a tradition of academic and athletic excellence that continues to this day.
Stand proudly beside the Green and White with this insanely soft hoodie. Whether you’re touring the scenic Athens countryside or hitting Court Street to take in the thriving OU night life, there’s no better choice for lasting comfort. Get yours today.
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes