It was in the early 50’s in Cleveland, Ohio that Rock and Roll was born. Though the music that was or would eventually become rock and roll had been around for a few decades by that time, it wasn’t until radio DJ Alan Freed was given his own radio show on WJW Cleveland that the genre really took off. In describing the sound of the music he played, Freed popularized the phrase “rock and roll” and unwittingly secured his place in music history.
Home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame since 1995, Ohioans have been keeping the tradition alive for over fifty years. Pay tribute to the birthplace of Rock and Roll with this insanely soft tee from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re jamming at home or just listening to some tunes on your way to work, there’s no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length