Did you know that the Ohio state flag is the only non-rectangular state flag in the entire country? Adopted in 1902, the flag was originally designed by John Eisenmann, a Cleveland architect responsible for the designing several Cleveland staples like the Cleveland Arcade and the main building of Case Western University. Inspired by the cavalry flags flown by the union during the Civil War, the flag was given a series of stripes to represent the state’s roads and waterways along with seventeen five-pointed stars to represent Ohio being the 17th state to be inducted into the union.
Be Ohio proud – whether it means going hard in the streets of Columbus or hanging out in the great Ohio countryside. Once an Ohioan, always an Ohioan. This incredibly soft tee perfectly captures the spirit of Ohio so you can keep your home state in your heart wherever you go. Get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men -We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length