New York City, 1765. Tensions are high following the recent passing of The Stamp Act by British Parliament. Growing tired of Britain’s oppressive control over the American colonies, a group of revolutionaries banded together in secret to build a case for independence. Thus The Sons of Liberty were born and would soon help bring about the beginnings of The American Revolution.
More than 250 years later, New York City has become a cultural melting pot and a symbolic representation of The American Dream itself. From the Hudson River to Coney Island, nowhere else in the world can you find a more diverse group of people than the population of NYC. Pay tribute to the Empire State with this insanely soft tee and get yours today.
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length