Created in 1948 by University of Iowa journalism instructor Richard Spencer III, Herky the Hawk has been leading the charge to Hawkeye victory for nearly seventy years. With a history of pranks, stunts, and an assortment of game day gimmicks, Herky has one of the most beloved icons in the state.
Featuring a vintage Herky logo, this insanely soft tee is a must have for any hardcore Hawkeye faithful. Perfect for tailgates, game day get-togethers, and any and all university celebrations. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length