After years of political back and forth since becoming an official territory of the U.S. in 1898, the citizens of Hawaii were ready for change. Eager for voting rights, they began lobbying the U.S. government for statehood and in March of 1959, their wish was granted and thus we have the fifty states as they are today. From Boston Harbor to Santa Monica pier, there’s no country in the world quite like America.
Get patriotic and show off your love for the greatest country on Earth with this insanely soft tee. Whether you’re catching some waves off the Californian coast or diving deep into the history of Massachusetts, this tee is sure to keep you cool and comfortable wherever you go. Get yours today!
- 50% cotton, 25% polyester, 25% rayon
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- Fabric laundered to reduce shrinkage
Sizing & Fit Details
- Unisex sizing
- Men- We recommend sizing up from your usual t-shirt size
- Women- We recommend sizing down from your usual t-shirt size
- Small- 36" Chest, 27.5" Length
- Medium- 39" Chest, 28.5" Length
- Large- 42" Chest, 29.5" Length
- XL- 45" Chest, 30.5" Length
- 2XL- 49" Chest, 31.5" Length