The year was 1848. Tensions among students and faculty at Miami University were high as a result of the administration’s stance against fraternities. In the midst of the chaos, the university received massive snowfall and thus the Snowball Rebellion was born. In an act of protest, fraternity members gathered the snow into massive balls and rolled them into McMaster Hall, packing snow and ice into the hallways and classrooms until the building was virtually unusable. The stunt resulted in the expulsion of over half of the student body though the fraternities lived on and today the Snowball Rebellion has become a treasured legend all over the nation.
Pay tribute to Miami’s rich history with this insanely soft hoodie from Garage Cotton. Whether you’re headed to Yager stadium to catch the big game or plotting your own snowball revolution, there’s no better choice for enduring comfort. Get yours today. Go
- Soft to the touch
- Hoodie with draw cords
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Printed in the USA
- 50% polyester, 46% cotton, 4% rayon
Sizing & Fit
- Unisex fit
- Small- Chest 36" to 38". Waist 28" to 30"
- Medium- Chest 39" to 41". Waist 31" to 33"
- Large- Chest 42" to 44". Waist 34" to 36"
- Extra Large- Chest 45" to 47". Waist 37" to 39"
- 2XL- Chest 48" to 50". Waist 40" to 42"
- Men - sizing runs small so order up a size if you are between sizes
- Women- sizing runs a bit large so order down a size if you are between sizes